Multi Account Manager (MAM) is designed for money managers. It is a software tool to execute block orders with one click under a master account and conveniently automate trade allocations to customer accounts.
The SGT Markets Multi Account Manager combines flexible allocation methods with real time reporting of performance and commissions through an easy to use interface.
The MAM software communicates all allocation settings directly with the SGT Markets MetaTrader 4 server. This means a money manager only has to worry about trading through the MetaTrader 4 Master Account, all other processes are handled seamlessly by the MAM software. The software is ideal for traders or money managers utilising Expert Advisors (EAs) and enhances the functionality of the MetaTrader 4 platform by allowing multiple accounts to be managed from one simple interface.
Multi Account Manager is designed specifically for money managers that utilise the MetaTrader 4 platform. MAM broadens the functionality of the MetaTrader 4 platform by enabling the money manager to effectively trade and manage multiple accounts from a single MT4 interface. MAM has been designed with keeping maximum reliability and speed of execution in mind.
Benefits and Features:
- Trade block orders from a single master account utilising the MT4 client terminal
- Unlimited number of customer accounts
- Intuitive, easy to use web based interface
- Fund managers can create LPOA agreements on the fly
- Clients can join funds via the web interface
- Ability to add and remove sub-accounts without contacting the broker
- Multiple allocation methods – Lot, Percentage, Proportional
- Allocations to clients as little as 0.01 lot (1000 currency units)
- All normal order types accepted: Market, Stop, Limit, etc
- All unique order types accepted: Trailing Stop, Close by and Close all
- Allows Expert Advisor (EA) trading
- Easily manage client reports. Monthly/quarterly reporting
- Monitor commissions and performance in real time
MAM / PAMM Managers must have at least 3 clients with a total equity of USD $10,000 or equivalent
All investor accounts must complete a Power of Attorney/Manager Agreement
Financial services licence or legal opinion in the operating jurisdiction
For additional information please contact us and a member of the SGT Markets team will contact you.