Advantages of trading Precious Metals at SGTMarkets:
- With SGT Markets, you can trade these metals as commodities on the MT4 platform in the same way as regular Forex currency trading.
- Trading metals requires no physical purchase of the commodity. Instead, you simply trade on the real-time price movements of the asset,
- You have potential to profit whether the market is going up or down. Participate in Sell short or long positions with ease, trading in whichever direction the market goes
- Maximum exposure from minimal investment – margins as low as 0.5%
- Flexible leverage so you can control your level of risk
- Simple trade execution through the MT4 platform with institutional grade spreads and trade execution.
- Gold spreads from 10 cents.
SGT Markets provides trading execution in Precious Metals including Gold and Silver, both of which trade 24 hours per day. Precious Metals can be traded in All account types offered by SGT Markets, the Direct account and the Prime account, and across all trading platforms offered by SGT Markets including MT4, mobile platforms, and web-based platforms.
Precious metals like Gold and Silver are amongst the oldest and most trusted forms of currency.
For decades, the prices of Precious Metals were relatively stable and traded in ranges. Over the past fifteen years, however, the prices of Spot Gold and Spot Silver significantly increased. Investors and traders have added Gold and Silver assets to their portfolios as a way to gain market exposure to the metals trading complex.
Gold and Silver can be traded in many different forms including Spot Gold and Spot Silver instruments online, physical delivery, futures instruments, and exchange-traded products including ETFs.
Some traders buy and sell Gold and Silver as hedging strategies against inflation and geopolitical risks while other traders buy and sell Gold and Silver because they represent hard, physical assets that have a store of value and have been traded for thousands of years, including as tenders of exchange as currencies.
Metals Specifications (Please review our full instrument specifications).
Please read also SGT Markets Product Schedule and Business Conditions